BE THE BEST AMONG THE REST
AND LET THE INSTITUTE PASS THROUGH YOU.
AdmissionsRequirements and Procedures
GRADING SYSTEM FOR WASSCE APPLICANTS
The total aggregate for WASSCE applicants is 36. The grades for three (3) core subjects; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies and any three (3) relevant electives should be grade C6 or better.
GRADING SYSTEM FOR SSSCE APPLICANTS
The total aggregate for SSSCE applicants is 24. The grades for three (3) core subjects; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies and any three (3) relevant electives should be grade D or better.
Admission Entry Requirements into BSc. Entrepreneurship Programmes
Basic Entry Requirements:
POST-SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CANDIDATES
- The Minimum Admission Requirement into the Entrepreneurship Training Institute
Candidates must have passes in six (6) subjects with overall aggregate of 36/24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE/NECO level respectively.
Three of the six subjects must be core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
(Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Agricultural Science for Nigeria student) and three (3) electives in relevant subjects with aggregate of 24 or better for SSSCE holders and 36 for WASSCE holders
For purposes of admission, a pass in
- WASSCE/NECO means Grade: A1 – C6.
- SSSCE means Grade: A – D.
- Mature Students’ Admission to BSc through Access Classes & Entrance Examinations
The applicant must:
- be at least 25 years old;
- show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of birth date which is at least 5 years old at the time of application;
- provide introductory letter from employer or show any other proof of employment;
- Pass entrance examinations in English Language, Mathematics and aptitude test.
- OR have credit passes in English and Mathematics with 2yrs working experience.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
Applicants are required to fill the admission form in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS in ink.
Please provide all the following personal details:
- Tittle e.g. Mr/ Mrs./ Dr./ Miss/Rev. etc.
- First name
- Other names
- Date of birth (This must be the same on all other documents)
- Place of birth
- Home town
- Marital status
- Contact address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Name and address of parents/guardian
- Occupation of parents/guardian
- No. of parents/guardian
PROPOSED PROGRAMME OF STUDY
- Proposed programme of study (Please write the correct name of proposed programme of study as indicated in this booklet).
Please provide your academic qualifications, indicating School/Colleges/Universities attended with dates and grades obtained.
Please list, with dates, all Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities attended
|St Paul SHS||WASSCE||Mathematics||2010||2013||B2|
|Private Candidate||WASSCE||Business Management||2011||B3|
|Private Candidate||WASSCE||Principle of Costing||2011||B3|
Please provide details of you employment indicating place of work, duration and position held.
E.g. Self Employed
|Place of work||Duration||Position|
|A & C Consult||January, 2003 till date||General Manager|
Please respond to all the questions.
ENGLISH REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
If English is not your first language, please provide prove of English Language qualification.
Please indicate how you intend to finance your study and provide details of your sponsor.
Please provide name, address and position of two referees. Please do well to inform your referee before using him/her as a referee.
- One of your referees must be academic e.g. your former Headmaster, Lecturer etc.
- Friends and family members cannot be used as referees.
- Make sure you provide correct contact information of your referee.
SOURCES OF INFORMATION ON ETI
Please indicate how you got to know about ETI.
Please sign the declaration on the form and provide date.
Application forms received without WASSCE/SSSCE results slips, transcripts and certificates for post-diploma/HND applicants will not be processed.
Downloaded application forms from the Institute’s Web Site must be submitted to the Accounts Office and appropriate fees must be paid after which the form will be stamp. Downloaded forms without the Institute’s stamp will not be processed.
A change of programme after the submission of application form would NOT be allowed.
Additional documents required for admission:
- Birth certificate (photocopy) (for all international applicants).
- International Travelling Passport (photocopy) (for all international applicants).
- WAEC result slip (photocopy).
- Two recent passport pictures.
Completed application forms should be submitted either by post or hand delivery to:
Entrepreneurship Training Institute
P.O. Box AN 10476, Accra-North